|Art by Mara Berendt Friedman|
The panelists will be watching the comments to respond to ideas and to elaborate on the symbolism and practices they share in the discussion.
Resources and References
- LDS Endowment (Be advised: This site contains direct wording and description of the Temple Ceremony)
- Ephesians 6:11-18 (verse 14 about loins girt with truth, verse 16 about the shield)
- 4-part Godhead
- Ideas about Multiple Mortal Probations by Jenne A
- My Search for the Divine Feminine by Ryan Thomas (Exponent article about why people believe that the Spirit might be female: page 25 in this issue)
- Eve as Balance to Christ from Daughters of Mormonism
- The Sacrament of Birth by Analiesa Leonhardt
- The Two Trees by Valerie Hudson
- How to Worship Our Mother In Heaven (Without Getting Excommunicated) by Kevin Barney
- Jenne A's blog post on the above article
- Wildly Speculative (Feminist) Mormon Theology
- Mormon Moon Circle: Once a month on the new moon this group (which includes the women from the panel discussion) hold a "live" meeting where they explore and enhance their spirituality by sharing experiences or epiphanies they’ve had, and doing a group visualization/meditation and prayer circle.