|The Sistine Madonna|
From the roots given to her subtly by her mother, Julene built further with the Christ-centered philosophy of anthroposophy created by Rudolf Steiner, as she moved toward re-enthroning Sophia in her spiritual life and seeking for a true balance between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine.
Julene will be watching the comments to respond
to questions and ideas from her story.
Resources from Julene
|Chalice Well at Glastonbury, England|
- Heaven on Earth, a Handbook for Parents of Young Children by Sharifa Oppenheimer
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- Radical Homemakers by Shannon Hayes
- The Sophia Teachings by Robert Powell
- The Most Holy Trinosophia by Robert Powell
- Meditations on the Tarot translated by Robert Powell
- Understanding Waldorf Education: Teaching from the Inside Out by Jack Petrash
- The Sophia Foundation
- “The Deseret Connection,”Abraham in Egypt by Hugh Nibley
- To contact Julene, email her at abellajulene @ gmail.com