|Art by Marcia Snedecor|
Stacey will be watching the comments so she can respond to questions and discuss issues brought up in her story.
As you leave comments, remember that Daughters of Mormonism seeks to provide a safe place for women to share their stories. This is a real story from a real person. Please see the Comment Policy for further details.
Resources from Stacey
- Affirmation: Gay & Lesbian Mormons: Women's Links
- Mormon Lesbian Big Tent Support Group
- Mormon Lesbian Yahoo Group
- Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- There's Nothing Wrong with You by Cheri Huber
- Healing Trauma by Peter A. Levine
- Article on The Key to Healing Trauma by Peter A. Levine
- The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris
- Wikipedia article on panopticon tower structure
- Refuge by Terry Tempest Williams and a review of Refuge
- Review of The God We Never Knew by Marcus Borg